GW - 0742 - SUPER CARDARINE 10 mg - 90 kap.
GW - 0742 otherwise known as GW610742, GW 2.0 or Cardarine 2.0 is nothing more than the younger brother of the valued Cardarine (GW-50151). The agent is structurally similar to GW-501516, has a similar half-life (approx. 20-24 hours), offers all the benefits of its predecessor, adding a few bonuses. GW0742 is a selective agonist of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor PPARβ/δ. It offers an unparalleled increase in muscle endurance as well as support in building them, additionally providing many health benefits. GW 0742 shows great potential in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, diabetes and obesity, even in people on a high-fat diet.
What are the benefits of using GW 2.0?
- Selective modulator of PPAR β/δ receptors
- Increased exercise capacity
- Support for the cardiovascular system
- Improved insulin sensitivity - Reduced
Accelerated fat burning
- Neuroprotective effect
- Improved lipid profile (that's why athletes taking AAS add Cardarine to the cycle)
- Increased blood flow
- Accelerating tissue regeneration
- Supporting joint condition
SUPER CARDARINE 10mg
DIRECTION FOR USE:
As administrated by physician or doctor.
90 USP capsules
10mg per cap.